You can book your IELTS Test with British council through ASCOM. We also have IELTS preparation classes.
What is the International Foundation Program?
The International Foundation Program is designed to prepare you for undergraduate study in the overseas Institutes. You will improve your subject knowledge through attendance at lectures and seminars in your chosen subject area, and you will develop your English language skills in additional classes. Further you will...
- Learn to deal with academic reading texts
- Improve your general academic skills of taking notes from lectures
- Develop your knowledge and use of academic grammar and vocabulary
- Improve your writing skills through working on academic writing tasks and essays throughout the year
- Learn to participate confidently in academic discussions and seminars and to give successful presentations
- When you complete the programme you will be awarded with a Pathway Certificate in Foundation Studies by the University. Once you achieve minimum criteria to progress for undergraduate degree programme you are given an option either to follow the course in same University or a choice of your own.
Book Your IELTS Exam
Who Can Study Foundation Programmes?
If a student has not achieved good academic grades and holds lower English level score than a minimum entry requirements they are advised to take 2 – 3 terms foundation course. A minimum IELTS score of 5.0 is required for international students wishing to study a foundation, with no single element less than 4.5. If you have no formal English qualifications, you may need to attend an English language course or college prior to starting your foundation course. Documents and entry requirements needed are as follows:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate & transcript
- Secondary School Certificate & transcript
- Personal statement
- Scanned copy of passport and previous visas (if any)
- Completed application form
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent
- Reference letter from your high school teacher
How ASCOM Consulting can help you?
If you wish to learn more about foundation degrees, visit our office or contact us now.
We are here to help! Feel free to drop in your query via our form. Our team will reach back to you shortly